This is a Collaboratively organized conference by Daystar and Amref International University (AMIU)
In the 21st century, access to quality higher education is more important than ever, with the potential to significantly impact economic and social development. However, many regions, especially in Africa. However, many regions, especially in Africa, still face significant barriers to education, including insufficient infrastructure, inadequate resources, and a lack of access to technology, a gap that was visible during the Covid 19 pandemic.
Event is going live on 21 – 23 February 2024
Adoption of disruptive education technologies and pedagogical skills in a transformative higher education ecosystem.
- The role of emerging disruptive education technologies in optimizing learning outcomes.
- Stimulation of social learning through digital innovations in higher education.
- The catalytic effect of disruptive education technologies and pedagogies in attainment of SDGs.
- Application of online pedagogy to impact on learners’ behavior in distance education.
- The role of strategic partnerships and collaborations in delivery of distance education.
- Innovative disruptive technologies and pedagogies for special populations.
Find a way to list the registration fee
|Category||Amount (USD)||Payment details|
|Kenyan Delegates (early bird)
Ends on 15-Dec
MPESA PAYBILL: 209800
AC NO: HiETeC2024-applicant name
BENEFICIARY BANK: CO-OPERATIVE BANK (K) LTD.
PHYSICAL ADDRESS: CO-OPERATIVE BANK HOUSE NAIROBI, KENYA.
BRANCH: ATHI RIVER
Acount Name: HiETeC2024-applicant name
SORT CODE: 11033
SWIFT CODE: KCOOKENA
BENEFICIARY A/C NO: 01120065209800 (KENYA SHILLING ACCOUNT)
02120065209800 (DOLLAR AC)
BANK ADDRESS: P. O. BOX 321(00204)
TOWN: ATHI RIVER
CORRESPONDENT BANKS (note: Only use this when it is a requirement by your bank)
US Dollar Remittances:
|Kenyan Delegates (Late registration)||150|
|International Delegates (early bird)
Ends on 15-Dec
|International Delegates (Late registration)||200|